Could you please share with us the /var/log/ipaclient-install.log ?

Kind regards,

Justin Stephenson

On 07/20/2016 01:23 PM, Rubin Binder wrote:
Hello all,

I am testing Free IPA server for use under a test environment, so far smooth
sailing and have it up and running, no problems.

The problem is occurring during client installation. I have installed the
ipa-client package on a clean CentOS 7 OS. When I execute ipa-client-install...
I get the following:

  Client hostname: centostest.mydomain.com
  Realm: MYDOMAIN.COM
  DNS Domain: mydomain.com
  IPA Server: ldap.mydomain.com
  BaseDN: dc=mydomain,dc=com

  Continue to configure the system with these values? [no]: yes
  Skipping synchronizing time with NTP server.
  User authorized to enroll computers: admin
  Password for ad...@mydomain.com:
  Successfully retrieved CA cert