On 07/20/2016 10:04 PM, mohammad sereshki wrote:
hi
I check my IPA server which is version ipa-server-3.0.0-25 , command
"ipa-get-cert list" show, my certificate will be expired in next 20 days,
I do not know how to regenerate them
but command "getcert list" shows epirtion certificates are related just
to "CA:IPA" and certificate " CA: dogtag-ipa-renew-agent" ,  has enough
time .
would you please help me to know how to regenerate CA:IPA certificates?

Best Regards

Hi Mohammad,

the certificates issued by IPA CA are normally tracked by certmonger and automatically renewed when they are near their expiration date. To make sure that your certificates are tracked, you can issue
$ ipa-getcert list
and check the "status:" field for each certificate. It should display "MONITORING".

If you want to manually renew them, you must note their request ID and use the command
$ ipa-getcert resubmit -i $REQUEST_ID

Hope this helps,
Flo.