Linov Suresh wrote:
We are using CentOS 6.4/FreeIPA 3.0.0

LDAP/Apache certificates were expired and when we tried to renew, we
found Signing-Cert is missing.

# certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias -n Signing-Cert certutil: Could not
find cert: Signing-Cert : File not found

How do we recreate Signing-Cert certificate? We use master-master
replica. Please help.

Only the initial master got a signing cert IIRC. It was used to sign the Firefox configuration jar. Are you using this? Recent versions of Firefox don't allow this kind of signed jar anymore and it has been dropped upstream.

Are you just trying to be thorough or is this causing some real problem?