On 29/07/16 15:35, Andreas Ladanyi wrote:
Hi,

is it simply possible to move from ca to a ca-less environment in ipa ?
Because its ok for me to only use certificates in web and ldap
components. I use freeipa 4.2 , fedora 23.

regards,
Andreas

Hello Andreas!

There is no tool that would do this for you, yet. You can manually remove CS entries from LDAP, remove CS instance, stop tracking certificates in certmonger and replace certificates for apache and dirsrv. But be very cautious any mistake may destroy the whole freeipa server and all data stored there.

ipa-cacert-manage does the opposite (installing CS on CA-less freeipa server). Feel free to file an RFE https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/newticket

--
David Kupka