Hello!

I have been using FreeIPA for a while in our network with 6 replicas and
it's been working great.  I seem to have made a wee mistake though and
I'd appreciate some help.

I did this:

https://www.freeipa.org/page/Using_3rd_part_certificates_for_HTTP/LDAP

on one server because I had a new cert for our internal domain and I
thought it might be nice to use the same cert for all our internal web
services.

It worked fine but now when I'm on that server I get
SEC_ERROR_UNTRUSTED_ISSUER when I run ipa commands.  Is there any way I
can roll this back, or make it work as is?

Thanks!

-Ian