To: Brad Cesarone <brad.cesar...@raytheon.com>, freeipa-users@redhat.com
From: Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com>
Date: 08/03/2016 12:44PM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] IPAv3.0 WebUI User Population

On 03.08.2016 18:38, Brad Cesarone wrote:

Hello All

I'm trying to figure out how the webUI populates the user page. I have a mix of
posix users and non-posix users.
The non-posix users were added using an LDIF and imported fine. I am able to
view them using ipa user-show, ldapsearch, and if I navigate to them using the
user details URL they show up. Groups are also able to find the non-posix users
and verify membership. I am just unable to use ipa user-find or see them in the
users page.

Hello, I'm afraid you may miss an objectclass in imported users.

Can you please run ipa user-find, and provide SRCH filter from
/var/log/dirsrv/slapd-*/access  (I hope this is the right path on RHEL6.8)

Then please provide all objectclasses that have a random imported user

regards
Martin

I apologize if this has already been answered, I tried google-fu and it didn't
return anything useful.
Using IPA 3.0 on Redhat 6.8

Thanks
-Brad