Does it just need the objectclass? Does it care if there are any values
assigned to the attributes underneath the posixaccount object class?

-----Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com> wrote: -----
To: Brad Cesarone <brad.cesar...@raytheon.com>
From: Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com>
Date: 08/03/2016 01:01PM
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] IPAv3.0 WebUI User Population

On 03.08.2016 19:58, Brad Cesarone wrote:

Hi Martin

I've been playing with adding objectclasses to the non-posix user. I have so
far added inetuser, ipaobject, ipasshuser. He started with top, person,
organizationalPerson, inetOrgPerson and two custom classes.

You need this 'posixaccount' according the source code of IPA 3.3.0

Martin

Nothing came up in /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-*/access when running the search but
in the /var/log/httpd/error_log there is the following entry:
user_find{u'<user_name>', whoami=False, all=False, raw=False, version='2.49',
no_members=False, pkey_only=False}: SUCCESS

The command outputted
0 users matched
Number of Entries Returned 0

Thanks