Hello,

Currently it is possible to add multiple SSH-keys for a single user in
FreeIPA. We are using this capability to grant access to multiple
contractors under a single user (so user company1, with keys A, B, C to
give access to three persons at company1).

Unfortunately it's not possible to label these keys, so to ensure that we
can revoke access for eg. person B later on, we have to administrate this
separately. Would it be possible to add this as a feature? Or if it already
exists, could someone explain to me how to do it?

--
Tiemen Ruiten
Systems Engineer