On 08/04/2016 11:31 AM, Sean Hogan wrote:

Hi All,

Where can I find information about the IPA schema as in what = what in the dir srv? I do not have a ldap viewer. I am looking to pull specific info from it such as a list of servers that have enrolled = true and have been playing with ldapsearch to no avail.

You could try something like 'ipa <objecttype>-show --all <object>' to see the dn of the associated LDAP object for a particular IPA entity. This would give you a sense of what tree to ldapsearch. You could try adding the --raw flag as well to see the LDAP attributes of the object.

# ipa user-show --all admin
  dn: uid=admin,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=domain
[...]
# ldapsearch -xLLL -D cn='Directory manager' -w <directory manager pw> -b 'cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=domain' '(objectClass=*)' '*' | perl -p0e 's/\n //g' | less

You can also take a look at https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/freeipa.git/tree/ipalib/constants.py#n78 for a list of LDAP entities that act as containers for IPA objects (subtrees to search under).

Someone else may have some better ideas, but maybe this can get you started.

Ben