Hey All,

Has anyone come across this issue when attempting to use kerberos auth from
windows.

PS C:\Users\jevans> ssh -V
OpenSSH_7.1p2, OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016

running command:
ssh ipaclient.ipa.example.com -K -v -oGSSAPIDelegateCredentials=yes
-oGSSAPIAuthentication=yes

debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Miscellaneous failure (see text)
unable to find realm of host JEVANS

debug1: Miscellaneous failure (see text)
unable to find realm of host JEVANS

debug2: we did not send a packet, disable method

I have kerberos delegation enabled for my computer account, my machine is
joined to a trusted AD and I'm attempting to auth with that trusted user.

Thank You,
-Jake