On 04.08.2016 18:43, Sean Hogan wrote:

Thanks Ben.. appreciated.. will give it a go. Do you guys recommend any specific ldap viewer to view the internals? I was looking at apache dir studio I think it was... but needs java and I don't want to add java to a server that does not have it increasing the mitigation/vulnerability factor of the box.

I ran ipa host-find --all
and noticed this setting in the list
Keytab: True

I am thinking Keytab entry = enroll true

Sean Hogan

You can use also --raw option together with --all to see raw LDAP values

I use apache directory studio and ldapsearch

Martin

Inactive hide details for Ben Lipton ---08/04/2016 09:08:40 AM---On 08/04/2016 11:31 AM, Sean Hogan wrote: >Ben Lipton ---08/04/2016 09:08:40 AM---On 08/04/2016 11:31 AM, Sean Hogan wrote: >

From: Ben Lipton <blip...@redhat.com>
To: Sean Hogan/Durham/IBM@IBMUS, freeipa-users <freeipa-users@redhat.com>
Date: 08/04/2016 09:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Querying the dir srv

On 08/04/2016 11:31 AM, Sean Hogan wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Where can I find information about the IPA schema as in what = what in
> the dir srv? I do not have a ldap viewer.
> I am looking to pull specific info from it such as a list of servers
> that have enrolled = true and have been playing with ldapsearch to no
> avail.

You could try something like 'ipa <objecttype>-show --all <object>' to
see the dn of the associated LDAP object for a particular IPA entity.
This would give you a sense of what tree to ldapsearch. You could try
adding the --raw flag as well to see the LDAP attributes of the object.

# ipa user-show --all admin
  dn: uid=admin,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=domain
[...]
# ldapsearch -xLLL -D cn='Directory manager' -w <directory manager pw>
-b 'cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=domain' '(objectClass=*)' '*' |
perl -p0e 's/\n //g' | less

You can also take a look at
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/freeipa.git/tree/ipalib/constants.py#n78
for a list of LDAP entities that act as containers for IPA objects
(subtrees to search under).

Someone else may have some better ideas, but maybe this can get you started.

Ben