Martin Basti wrote:

On 05.08.2016 05:24, pgb205 wrote:
my previous setup was
srv2->replica
srv1->srv2

I have removed replica and set it up with the one with identical hostname.
Now  I have replication from srv1->replica
and am trying to create another agreement from srv2=>replica
but i am getting the error message above. My guess is that old
hostname is there somewhere
but ipa-replica-manage del command does not produce any results.

Hello,

I don't see the error message you are referring

This is an IPA 3.0 error message from ticket https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3105

What do you mean you removed it and setup an identical one? Did you do this with ipa-replica-install?

ipa-replica-manage is looking up the masters and it doesn't consider replica a master which is why it is throwing this error. I'd double-check that replication is working properly.

On each master run: ipa-replica-manage list -v `hostname`

And really, ipa-replica-manage list should show a list of all known masters.