Ok, got it, Martin
One more query on this.
I have extended the ObjectClass under inerorgperson and added the custom
attributes successfully. i could add my newly custom ObjectClass under "default
user object class" tab of my FreeIPA configuration. But then the question how
do i use these attributes? i dont event see them listed under user identity
profile along with other out of the attributes like first name, address etc..
Best Regards,Deepak