Hi,

when we set up our freeipa installation, we did this with initially two
freeipa servers (ipa2 being replica of ipa): ipa and ipa2.
All clients we installed with
ipa-client-install .... --server ipa --server ipa2

Now we would like to retire ipa2 and instead use our new replica ipacentos7.

How can we tell the clients not to use ipa2 anymore and instead of that
ipacentos7?

Sorry if there is an obvious solution, I googled a lot and could not
find anything ...

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,
Marisa