Hi,

We have a 3 way replica against one master. So there is only agreements between
1 and 2 and 1 and 3.

Since recently sometimes the master does not allow me to login anymore, whereas
I can login fine to 2 and 3. After a few minutes everything comes back to
normal and it works.

The master is on centos 7 v4.2 and is still connected to an old 3 replica
running F21. We plan to disconnect this agreement in the coming weeks.

Does anybody have seen this before or have a clue what could be going on here?

Any help is welcome.

Thank you,
Christophe

Sent from my iPhone