Thanks Jakub,

I've attached a file with the output from looking in the log files
mentioned in the link you gave me.

I'm not sure exactly what is wrong, I don't know how to interpret
messages like: name 'tba-sadm' matched without domain, user is tba
-sadm   (is that good or bad?)

Any advice is appreciated.

/tony

--
Best regards,

Tony Albers
Systems administrator, IT-development
State and University Library, Victor Albecks Vej 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark.
Tel: +45 8946 2316