On 23.8.2016 13:21, Matt . wrote:
> And then allow the ip of the ipa server for update or tranfser on the slave ?
>
> Because I don't see anything coming in.

The config has two parts:

1. master (IPA DNS)
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/managing-master-dns-zones.html#zone-transfers

2. slave (non-IPA DNS)
http://www.zytrax.com/books/dns/ch4/index.html#slave

You need to configure both sides. Slave will then periodically pull the zone
and re-transfer zone whenever IPA DNS sends a NOTIFY message to the slave.

Log on slave should tell you if it is receiving something or not.

--
Petr^2 Spacek