Look like our issue is discussed here, and *is **missing one or more
memberPrincipal*.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-April/msg00228.html

When I tried to add the Principal, I'm getting error,

[root@ipa01 ~]# kadmin.local
Authenticating as principal admin/ad...@teloip.net with password.
kadmin.local:  addprinc -randkey HTTP/ipa02.teloip....@teloip.net
WARNING: no policy specified for HTTP/ipa02.teloip....@teloip.net;
defaulting to no policy
add_principal: Principal or policy already exists while creating "HTTP/
ipa02.teloip....@teloip.net"

[root@ipa01 ~]# kadmin.local
Authenticating as principal admin/ad...@teloip.net with password.
kadmin.local:  addprinc -randkey ldap/ipa02.teloip....@teloip.net
WARNING: no policy specified for ldap/ipa02.teloip....@teloip.net;
defaulting to no policy
add_principal: Principal or policy already exists while creating "ldap/
ipa02.teloip....@teloip.net".

Could you please help us to fix the "*KDC returned error string:
NOT_ALLOWED_TO_DELEGATE*" error?

[root@caer ~]# kadmin.local
Authenticating as principal admin/ad...@teloip.net with password.
kadmin.local:  addprinc -randkey HTTP/neit.teloip....@teloip.net