Hi, Alexander!

I have ldap1 - FreeIPA (master) and ldap2 - 389DS (slave)
I want one-way replica from ldap1 to ldap2
On ldap1 I was define dn replication user, replica and agreement
On ldap2 I was define replica only:
filter: (objectclass=nsds5replica)
requesting: All userApplication attributes
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=config> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=nsds5replica)
# requesting: ALL
#

# replica, dc\3Dexample\2Cdc\3Dcom, mapping tree, config
dn: cn=replica,cn=dc\3Dexample\2Cdc\3Dcom,cn=mapping tree,cn=config
objectClass: top
objectClass: nsds5replica
objectClass: extensibleObject
cn: replica
nsDS5ReplicaRoot: dc=example,dc=com
nsDS5ReplicaType: 2
nsDS5ReplicaBindDN: cn=replication manager,cn=config
nsDS5Flags: 0
nsDS5ReplicaId: 65535
nsState:: //8AAAAAAABY2sZXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAA==
nsDS5ReplicaName: 06154b02-6f7e11e6-b236be05-3db8a3e8
nsds5ReplicaChangeCount: 0
nsds5replicareapactive: 0

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

Does I need define DN replication user on ldap2?