Hi All,
I am trying to install freeipa client on my ubuntu client via ansible script. I
have "apt-get update" and "apt-get install freeipa-client -y" these basic
commands added in my playbook but the problem is when i run "apt-get install
freeipa-client" with or without -y option it opens up some graphical interface
confirming the IPA realm and other details. I did not find any option with in
"apt-get install freeipa-client"to make it deployment unattended. Can anyone
please tell me the how i can automate ipa-client installation on ubuntu?
The same process works fine with RHEL using yum but i am unable to do so for
ubuntu with apt-get
Thanks,Deepak