topology prior to deletion
master1<->master2
master2 deleted with ipa-server --uninstall command
During re-installation I get error that the replication agreement still exists
on master1.I do see this using ipa-replica-manage list.
Tried deleting replication agreement withipa-replica-manage disconnect but
receive 'no such replication agreement exist'
Force deletion and cleanup do not workreceive unexpected error: Server is
unwilling to perform: database is read-only

removing directly from ldap gives me: ldapdelete -r -x -D "cn=Directory
Manager" -W 'cn=fqdn,cn=masters,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=domain,dc=com'
Enter LDAP Password:ldap_delete: Server is unwilling to perform
(53)ldap_delete: Server is unwilling to perform (53)        additional info:
database is read-only
But I am not sure if I'm not using correct path or if it's something else.
Might be related to  Bug 826677 – IPA cannot remove disconnected replica data
to reconnect

|   |
Bug 826677 – IPA cannot remove disconnected replica data to reconnect
   |  |