Hello,

I am currently trying to setup the winsyncagreement between my AD and my FreeIPA servers. The network topology allows me to only connect the FreeIPA server to the 636 port of AD, using TLS.

It seems that FreeIPA wants to connect to the port 389 using StartTLS when I run the ipa-replica-manage command to create the winsync agreement.

I know that I can modify the parameters of the winsync agreement once it is established, by modifying the cn=replica,cn=XXXXcom,cn=mapping tree,cn=config elements.

But is there a way to specify the port as well as the protocol to use on the first configuration of the winsync agreement ?

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Nathan M.