hi,

or do I need to remove:

dn:
cn=cloneAgreement1-kdc03.unix.iriszorg.nl-pki-tomcat,cn=replica,cn=o\3Dipa
 ca,cn=mapping tree,cn=config

because it has this:
nsds5replicaLastUpdateStatus: -1 Unable to acquire replicaLDAP error: Can't
co
 ntact LDAP server
nsds5replicaUpdateInProgress: FALSE

and this:

dn:
cn=masterAgreement1-kdc04.unix.iriszorg.nl-pki-tomcat,cn=replica,cn=o\3Dip
 aca,cn=mapping tree,cn=config

nsds5replicaLastUpdateStatus: -1 Incremental update has failed and requires
ad
 ministrator actionLDAP error: Can't contact LDAP server

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Natxo Asenjo <natxo.ase...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> hi,
>

> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Ludwig Krispenz <lkris...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On 09/26/2016 02:56 PM, Natxo Asenjo wrote:
>>

>> so the command has not been successful in the kdc03. in the dirsrv errors
>> log  I see:
>>
>> [26/Sep/2016:14:50:54 +0200] NSMMReplicationPlugin - CleanAllRUV Task
>> (rid 71): Not all replicas online, retrying in 640 seconds...
>>
>> this looks like there is still a replication agreement to one of the no
>> longer existing servers.
>>
>> can you search for "... -b "cn=config"
>> "objectclass=nsds5replicationagreement"
>>

>> and remove the ones no longer needed.
>>

> allow me to post the output of both commands as separate files
>
> I am not really sure which one I need to remove.
>
> --
> Groeten,
> natxo

Groeten,