Hi Jake,

From the output below (assuming a non-altered copy+paste), the host-add request
is interpreted by ipa as "<SPACE>server100.example.com
<http://server100.example.com/>" while the delete is interpreted as
"server100.example.com <http://server100.example.com/>". If that's the case,
try using quotes or searching the LDAP manually for the entry to see the actual
registered hostname. If what I'm seeing over here is correct, you might be able
to fix it by issuing:
ipa host-del "<SPACE>server100.example.com <http://server100.example.com/>"
(use quotes when issuing the command).

Then again, it might be a wrong copy+paste.

Cheers,
Răzvan