Hi All,

I have added sudo rule  having allowed command for sudo su for a test user.
When i login with this test user to my IPA client (ubuntu). I am getting a
message that "the user is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be
reported." and it works fine if i add the user to sudoers file then the user
can switch to sudo and is able to run all the commands even the commands i have
included in "deny" list in my IPA server.

Do we need to have  user/group added sudoers list for IPA sudo rule to work? if
so then how can i make it work with IPA sudo rules?

Thanks,

Deepak