Hi,

No-one has any idea here ? My Root Cert is installed OK.

# certutil -d /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias/ -L

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust Attributes
                                                             SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

ocspSigningCert cert-pki-ca                                  u,u,u
subsystemCert cert-pki-ca                                    u,u,u
COMODOExternalCARoot                                         C,C,C
COMODORSADomainValidationSecureServerCA                      C,C,C
Server-Cert cert-pki-ca                                      u,u,u
auditSigningCert cert-pki-ca                                 u,u,Pu
caSigningCert cert-pki-ca                                    CTu,Cu,Cu
COMODORSAAddTrustCA                                          C,C,C

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Matt