The document you are linking to explains how to configure a samba file
server in a freeipa domain, which is one of many ways you can configure
and use a samba server.

What do you want to achieve with samba, and what is your current setup?

--
Loris Santamaria   linux user #70506   xmpp:lo...@lgs.com.ve
Links Global Services, C.A.            http://www.lgs.com.ve