Hi Alexander,
I do belive is a DNS problem, the command failing are

host -t srv _ldap._tcp.ad_domain
or
dig SRV _ldap._tcp.ad_domain
after checkig the logs a see this error
"no valid DS resolving '_ldap._tcp.ad_domain /SRV/IN': 10.20.4.22#53"

so i disable the dnssec validation on IPA and it work as expected, i will
setup dnssec on the windows side and enable dns validation once more on IPA
to see if can get the same outcome.

Thanks for you answer