Hello Sebastien,

the safest way is to create a WebUI plugin which rewrite definition of radiobutton in deleter dialog. You can find radiobutton code in user.js, line 989 (method IPA.user.create_active_user_del_dialog), where you need to set default_value to true.

Several examples of plugins can be found here: https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/plugins/ . I recommend to look at employeenumber or association_search_fix. And here is documentation about plugins: https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/doc/#!/guide/Plugins