On ma, 31 loka 2016, Troels Hansen wrote:
----- On Oct 31, 2016, at 8:33 AM, Alexander Bokovoy aboko...@redhat.com wrote:

You make it sound as if it is a done deal. It is not, there is a number
of changes that yet not figured out how to do in an efficient way.

It is in our pipeline for 4.5. It is understandable that people ask for
this feature. It is also should be clear to you had it been a simple
thing, it would have been implemented already.

If you want to see a progress, subscribe to the ticket.

Hi Alexander

It was in no way a critics of the FreeIPA team. I'm well aware of the
work being out into this product from the core team, and appreciate
every new release, but also not really able to help much with the
development, only testing and feedback.
That's why I asked you to subscribe to the ticket. Once the changes will
be ready, you could help with testing them.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy