Hey All,
Quick question on IPA Service discover and selection (ldap/kerberos in ad
trust).

Do IPA clients ping results of SRV records to determine which server they send
requests (for ldap/kerberos specifically)?

I have 8 AD Domain controllers, 2 in each location, and 4 ipa servers (2 in
each of 2 locations), it seems the ipa servers rarely choose the local ad
controllers, is there a way to adjust this? Must I setup something like geo-dns
with different service weights per subnet?

Thanks!
~Jake