On 04.11.2016 13:22, SOLER SANGUESA Miguel wrote:

Hello,

I’m updating the topic, because I have the same problem with:

$ ipa --version

VERSION: 4.2.0, API_VERSION: 2.156

On RHEL 7.2

For Opera and Chrome (latest versions) the pop up appears, but not in Firefox (last version). The configuration is in /var/log/httpd/access_log:
# Protect /ipa and everything below it in webspace with Apache Kerberos auth

<Location "/ipa">

  AuthType GSSAPI

  AuthName "Kerberos Login"

  GssapiCredStore keytab:/etc/httpd/conf/ipa.keytab

  GssapiCredStore client_keytab:/etc/httpd/conf/ipa.keytab

  GssapiDelegCcacheDir /var/run/httpd/ipa/clientcaches

  GssapiUseS4U2Proxy on

  Require valid-user

  ErrorDocument 401 /ipa/errors/unauthorized.html

  WSGIProcessGroup ipa

  WSGIApplicationGroup ipa

</Location>

…

It can not be deleted because it is used when it is used the console commands, but has anyone a workaround to disable it on the web GUI?

Thanks & Regards.

*Miguel Soler Sangüesa*

Hello,

this was fixed in RHEL7.3, is not possible to backport fix in RHEL7.2, as it requires newer version of mod_gssapi

Martin