hi everyone

I have a three servers which seemingly!? work but all three log:

attrlist_replace - attr_replace (nsslapd-referral, ldap://swir.xx.xx

and swir.xx.xx is the server which ipa-replica-prepared and on it I see:

attrlist_replace - attr_replace (nsslapd-referral, ldap://whale.xx.xx
Error: could not bind id [cn=Replication Manager masterAgreement1-swir.xx.xx-pki-tomcat,ou=csusers,cn=config] authentication mechanism [SIMPLE]: error 32 (No such object) errno 0 (Success)

where is it going wrong?
many thanks
L.