From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Petr Spacek
Sent: 16. november 2016 14:36
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Client x.x.xx - RFC 1918 response from Internet in
/var/log/messages

On 16.11.2016 12:56, Bjarne Blichfeldt wrote:
> Just updated a couple of free-ipa servers to:
> ipa-server-dns-4.4.0-12.el7.noarch
> redhat-release-server-7.3-7.el7.x86_64
>
> Before the update, I resolved the issue with RFC messages by:
> /etc/named.conf:
> options {
>    disable-empty-zone "10.in-addr.arpa.";
> :
>
> Now after the update the RFS messages has returned. I read in the changelog
> for 4.4 that this issue was resolved.
> What did I miss?

This sort of misconfiguration is described on

https://deepthought.isc.org/article/AA-00204/0/What-does-RFC-1918-response-from-Internet-for-0.0.0.10.IN-ADDR.ARPA-mean.html

Please follow advices on ISC web to fix this. You are most probably sending
your queries to the public Internet instead of your internal network.

--
Petr^2 Spacek