Hello All,

I have IPA Master deployed in AWS US West region and replica in US East
region. The replication installation went successfully however when i am
trying to access the replication web UI (after making proxypass changes
etc..) i am getting  Error. I have ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain set
correctly but still i get the error. Master & Replica are time
synchronized. Can come please help me with this?  I have tried it in all
kinds of browser but no luck.

i have followed this document in setting up the reverse proxy
https://www.adelton.com/freeipa/freeipa-behind-proxy-with-different-name.

Thanks,
Deepak