On ke, 23 marras 2016, Troels Hansen wrote:

----- On Nov 23, 2016, at 8:52 AM, Alexander Bokovoy aboko...@redhat.com wrote:

IPA client running Samba server currently can only be configured with
the way described in the wiki, with SSSD-provided libwbclient
replacement. It has own limitations, namely lack of NTLMSSP
(password-based) support.

Hmm, I have set up a "normal" IPA client, running Samba, using ipasam
on multiple occations, so I know for sure that it works, althoug I
haven't tested it in a AD trust environment.
Then you know how to set it up. It is not something we support out of
the box.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy