I'm writing a bit of code using ipalib directly, I'm a little stuck on
authentication though.

It works fine if grab a Kerberos ticket with kinit then run the code
interactively, but I'd like to run this as a daemon which makes maintaining a
ticket tricky.

What other options are there for authenticating to the API, avoiding calling
external tools like curl or kinit?

Regards,

Adam Bishop

  gpg: E75B 1F92 6407 DFDF 9F1C  BF10 C993 2504 6609 D460

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB
197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol,
BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited
by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 2881024, VAT
number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: One Castle Park, Tower Hill,
Bristol BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.