On to, 24 marras 2016, Adam Bishop wrote:
I'm writing a bit of code using ipalib directly, I'm a little stuck on
authentication though.

It works fine if grab a Kerberos ticket with kinit then run the code
interactively, but I'd like to run this as a daemon which makes
maintaining a ticket tricky.

What other options are there for authenticating to the API, avoiding
calling external tools like curl or kinit?
Python API right now only accepts Kerberos ticket.

I think we have a ticket to improve on this but right now your options
are limited.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy