Hi All,

I am posting my issue here with an hope that i get a response.

I have WS ELB configured to connect to FreeIPA servers on Ubuntu.  My
FreeIPA servers are in private subnets. I am able to access my test
index.html page deployed on the FreeIPA server by hitting https://<elb
url>/index.html. However when i try IPA UI https://<elb url>/ipa/ui then i
am getting redirected to my internal IPA address which then resulting to
"site cannot be reached" error.  I am wondering if i have an option of
tweaking my /usr/share/ipa/ipa-rewrite.conf file so that i can access IPA
UI using external ELB URL?

Would appreciate if some one can give some pointers

Thanks,
Deepak