Martin Babinsky <mbabi...@redhat.com> writes:

>>> 2016-11-27T21:07:26Z ERROR The ipa-replica-install command failed. See
>>> /var/log/ipareplica-install.log for more information
>>>
>>> Any idea what's wrong?
> can you please check the version of python-cryptography on master and
> replica? I remember there used to be problem with pre-0.9 versions
> breaking Custodia.

Both are newer.  Master:
[root@freeipa ca]# rpm -qa | grep python.*cryptogra
python2-cryptography-1.5.3-3.fc24.x86_64

Replica:
[root@freeipa1 pki]# rpm -qa | grep python.*cryptogra
python2-cryptography-1.3.1-3.el7.x86_64

I've found https://github.com/latchset/jwcrypto/issues/47,
https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/issues/2013, and
https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/issues/2907. But nothing that
stands out for me. I'll wait for GA of CentOS 7.3 and will try again
later, and also browse reports I may find.

Jochen

--
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.