Hello,

There's a method to check the replication status of FreeIPA masters by
looking at objectClass=nsDS5ReplicationAgreement in the "cn=mapping
tree,cn=config" part of LDAP.

Unfortunately that requires Directory Admin level privileges.

Is there a method to check those replication agreement details that uses a
much lower privilege?  We'd like to add a replication test to our Zabbix
monitoring system, and we don't want to use the directory admin user ID :)

Thanks!

Anthony Clark