Massive thank you; will test ASAP.

We mainly have to support CentOS/RHEL-6 and CentOS/RHEL-7 clients. Is there any established guidance on upgrading SSSD in these environments? Some sort of trusted repo where RPMs are built? I can hit the wiki and website but figured I'd ask as well. Not sure what other dependencies the SSSD framework may have or pull in.

Sumit Bose wrote:
}

at the very beginning of /etc/krb5.conf before and include or includedir
directives should fix it. With the broken configuration libkrb5 thinks
that there direct trust between NAFTA.COMPANY.ORG and COMPANYIDM.ORG
which is not the case, everything has to go via COMPANY.ORG because
that's the domain which trusts COMPANYIDM.ORG.

Updating SSSD to a version with the fix might help as well.

HTH

  • ... List dedicated to discussions about use, configuration and deployment of the IPA server.
    • ... List dedicated to discussions about use, configuration and deployment of the IPA server.
      • ... List dedicated to discussions about use, configuration and deployment of the IPA server.
        • ... Sumit Bose
          • ... Chris Dagdigian
          • ... Chris Dagdigian
          • ... Chris Dagdigian