please help me to implement sudo rules.
i have did below steps and still not working for me.
1. created "Sudo Command Groups"
2. Added some command (/bin/yum) and included in sudo group
3. created "sudo Rule" on that
* added sudo Option as "!authenticate"
* Added User Group.
* Added one Host
* And under Run command, selected the Sudo Rule Group.
I tried logout and login again on client with IPA user which is member of
When i am running yum, getting error that user is not allowed to execute
Please anyone help to correct my steps.
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-users mailing list:
Go to http://freeipa.org for more info on the project