Hi FreeIPA Team,

We have performed installation of FreeIPA Master Server and Client Server. We
are successful with user creation with home directory and sudo configuration.

Regarding Authentication we have some questions:

1.       Can we implement authorized key authentication for these servers. Is
there any way in FreeIPA we can automate the ppk key generation for each
individual user?

2.       If Not Automated key generation what are the possible ways for more
secured authentication other than password authentication?

Thanks and Regards,
Niraj Kumar Singh
Mobile: +91-9663212985
Email: nirajkumar.si...@accenture.com<mailto:nirajkumar.si...@accenture.com>

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.