On 19.12.2016 21:24, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Mon, 2016-12-19 at 17:26 +0100, Martin Basti wrote:
On 19.12.2016 13:19, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Mon, 2016-12-19 at 09:42 +0100, Martin Basti wrote:
Hello,

could you recheck with SElinux in permissive mode?
Yeah, still happens even after doing:

# setenforce 0

Cheers,
b.
could you please kinit as service?

kinit -kt /etc/ipa/dnssec/ipa-dnskeysyncd.keytab ipa-
dnskeysyncd/$(hostname)
# kinit -kt /etc/ipa/dnssec/ipa-dnskeysyncd.keytab
ipa-dnskeysyncd/server.example.com
# klist
Ticket cache: KEYRING:persistent:0:0
Default principal: ipa-dnskeysyncd/server.example....@example.com

19/12/16 15:20:20  20/12/16 15:20:20  krbtgt/example....@example.com

Seems to have worked.  FWIW, I was not asked for any password.

Cheers,
b.

The password is the keytab file

So there are actually no issues with credentials, it needs more debugging, in past we have similar case but we haven't found the root cause why it doesn't have the right credentials after kinit. Are you willing to do more basic level code debugging?

BTW this is used only with DNSSEC feature. I you don't use DNSSEC signing you can ignore this failing service (ipactl start --ignore-service-failures)

Martin