From: Petr Vobornik [mailto:pvobo...@redhat.com]
Sent: 02 January 2017 22:21
To: Singh, NirajKumar <nirajkumar.si...@accenture.com>; freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] how to make email as mandatory field before user
creation

On 01/02/2017 05:00 PM, nirajkumar.si...@accenture.com wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Is there any way to make email as mandatory field before creating any
> user from WEBUI or Console?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Niraj Kumar Singh

Hello Niraj,

FreeIPA doesn't support such configuration out of the box.

It is theoretically possible to implement IPA server side plugin to mark the
field as required. It may not be straightforward though.

--
Petr Vobornik

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.