Hi,

I'm still working on my Debian systems to get local login to work with
OTP.

In /etc/pam.d/common-auth we have:
auth    [success=2 default=ignore]      pam_unix.so nullok_secure
auth    [success=1 default=ignore]      pam_sss.so use_first_pass

On CentOS we have something more complicated in /etc/pam.d/system-auth:

auth        [default=1 success=ok] pam_localuser.so
auth        [success=done ignore=ignore default=die] pam_unix.so nullok
try_first_pass
auth        requisite     pam_succeed_if.so uid >= 1000 quiet_success
auth        sufficient    pam_sss.so forward_pass

I think we need something more elaborated for debian to replicate the
(good!) experience from CentOS when asking for "First/Second Factor".
The four lines from above work well, but how can we get that into
pam-auth-update? Any ideas how this could be packaged?

Jochen

--
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.