Hi Team,

My other node's are working fine. It's not asking any password. Please let
me know to fix this issue. thanks to reach out me
Here it is output from working node:---

debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,
password
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Delegating credentials
debug1: Delegating credentials
debug1: Authentication succeeded (gssapi-with-mic).
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Entering interactive session.
Last login: Wed Jan  4 07:31:27 2017 from 10.229.67.109

###########################

logs from failure node while do ssh

ebug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
KDC has no support for encryption type

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
KDC has no support for encryption type

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information

debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,
password
debug1: Offering public key: /uhome/tsinha/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,
password
debug1: Trying private key: /uhome/tsinha/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Trying private key: /uhome/tsinha/.ssh/id_ecdsa
debug1: Next authentication method: password

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks,

Tarak

--