I am trying to use the krblastsuccessfulauth attribute to detect accounts that
have been inactive for >90 days as per this post:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2015-March/msg00052.html
I need to be able to disable these accounts at 90 days then delete them after
180 days.
However, I find most of my users do not have the krblastsuccessfulauth
attribute populated. This is not because their accounts have never been used as
I see they do have valid passwords which expire in the future so they had to
login at least once (not necessarily with Kerberos though). Is there another
attribute we can/should use for this?

Justean Giger