On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 09:37:33AM +0000, nirajkumar.si...@accenture.com wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> We have Created PPK key for the user on master FreeIPA server  which is there
> in /home/user/.ssh/authorized_keys file.
>
> But the key are not reflecting in client machine.
>
> Please suggest so that authorized_keys file added automatically in client as
> soon as it gets created in master server.

You have to add the public key to the IPA user object with 'ipa user-mod
--sshpubkey=STR'. Then SSSD will take are on IPA client (and the
servers) that the key can be read by sshd with the
sss_ssh_authorizedkeys command. The needed configuration line
'AuthorizedKeysCommand /usr/bin/sss_ssh_authorizedkeys' in
/etc/ssh/sshd_config should be already added by ipa-client-install.

HTH

bye,
Sumit